We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dishwasher cleaning tablet you just pop inside the machine and run it through a cycle like normal. While that's happening, grab a pair of UV-protection glasses and brace yourself for how shiny your appliance is going to be when you open it... haha just kidding... unless?!
2. A jewelry cleaning pen so you don't have to spend time and energy changing out of your pajamas just to go pay someone else to shine your beloved treasures.
3. A hair finishing stick for putting fussy, fly away hairs in their rightful place — neatly styled with the rest of your hair, of course!
4. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking vessel back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
5. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
6. An oral liquid tartar, which is basically like mouthwash for your doggo. You simply add to your pup's water so it can help reduce plaque and bacteria and make their breath smell less yucky.
7. A monthly bill planner to help make the task of managing your expenses more organized and manageable. So yes, you can buy a $10 large soy latte with extra foam from the fancy coffee shop down the block, because you were responsible enough to PLAN IT OUT!
8. A clean/dirty dishwasher magnet so you can stop playing that annoying game of "is this glass in the dishwasher wet because it was just run through a wash cycle or because someone just drank from it?"
9. Charcoal shoe deodorizers that'll get your stinky footwear smelling fresh in a pinch.
10. A rapid egg cooker so you don't have to waste your precious time standing over the stove waiting for your eggs to finish cooking. I own this, and lemme tell ya, it's a pretty wonderful thing being able to watch Netflix and not keep a hawk-eye view on my omelette in the mornings.
11. An internet address and password logbook to help keep track of your important login info for social media, online banking, school portals, and more. Sorry but yourname123 isn't a good password, no matter how easy it is to remember.
12. Bluapple that helps to preserve the freshness of your produce by up to THREE MONTHS. Just toss it in the crisper drawer and stop tossing your fruits and veggies in the garbage sooner than you anticipated.
13. A dish squeegee to help clean leftover food remnants from dishes quickly, and helps to reduce the amount of water needed to clean.
14. A plant food spike that'll keep your plants fed for up to two months!
15. Non-stick oven liners to catch things like crumbs and other food particles/residue, so all you have to do is clean these liners and not the oven itself.
16. A pill keeper that'll make managing your pills easier than constantly having to set alarms on your phone. Just separate them by day and times of day, and carry your portable pill plate around.
17. Divider sticky notes to make the task of writing down important lessons and assignments in class or work simple for even the messiest of note-takers.
18. A clip-on colander that'll make draining the liquid from the pot and pan incredibly easy and preparing dinner a lot less messy.
19. A winged eyeliner stamp so you don't have to waste time during your makeup routine trying to nail the perfect cat eye. Just stamp it on and go, go, gooooo!
20. A brown sugar bear you just soak in water for 20 minutes and then place in brown sugar to help it soften. We don't wanna see you have to chuck your hardened brown sugar just because you haven't used it in a while.
21. A silicone drain protector to catch hair before it even has the chance to clog your drains. This means not having to call a plumber, not having to take off work to wait for the plumber to arrive at your place, not having to spend half your paycheck on the plumber fixing your clogged drains... I think you get the point.
22. Cable clips so you can prevent all your wires from getting into twisted, knotted messes that make you wish you lived in pre-technological times... our ancestors in pre-historic times didn't have to deal with untangling their laptop chargers from their iPhone chargers from their Alexa device wires.
23. A Spatty Daddy set for ensuring those precious remnants of things like food and makeup stuck in the hard-to-reach crevices of the jar aren't going to waste.
24. Bed sheet clips to ensure your sheets actually stay in place, no matter how all over the place you are in your sleep.
25. A wine stain remover so you can sit back, relax, and ENJOY your red wine without having any fear whatsoever about what might happen if a spill occurs.
26. Nerdwax for keeping your glasses perched up on your face where they belong, and not slipping off.
27. Slow cooker liners so you can line your slow cooker with one of these babies before putting in your ingredients to make clean-up super fast and simple.
28. A microwave pasta maker that'll make it super easy to get a big bowl o' carbs after a long day. No stove, no stress!
29. Blind spot mirrors so you can spend less time perfecting your parallel park and more time getting out of your car and doing the darn thing you came TO DO.
You, improving your life with any of the things on this list:
Looking for more Amazon Canada finds? Check out our favourite products that make being a grown-up easier, gifts for wine lovers, and products anyone with damaged hair needs.
Still shopping? Check out: