1. Why do you refer to underpants as just “pants”?
2. Why do you refer to costume parties as "fancy dress parties"?
3. Why does everyone have to wear uniforms to school, even to public school?
4. Why don't you use dryers to dry your clothes?
5. Conversely, why are your hairdryers so insanely powerful?
6. Why don't you use air conditioners?
7. When you're interested in dating someone, why do you say you "fancy" them?
8. What's with your obsession with tea?
9. What is the difference between a crumpet and an English muffin?
10. What’s the deal with Jaffa Cakes?
11. Why is Stella considered a "low-class" beer in the U.K.?
12. Why isn't there any late-night food delivery?
13. How is the U.K. so small in size and yet your population is twice as large as Canada's?
14. How do you have so many different accents?
Sure, there are variations in the Canadian accent, too, but you could get in a car, drive for five hours, and not notice a difference in the dialect.