1. This ceramic tea mug, which you can sip from as you ponder the secrets of the ocean.
2. This wooden wall clock, for people who liked octopuses before they were cool.
3. This artsy tote bag, so you can carry as much with one arm as an octopus can carry with eight arms.
4. This octopus notebook, where you can record all of your deep (sea) thoughts.
5. This stationery set, so you can really get Kraken on your correspondence.
6. This bright stepping stool, which will give you a leg up — or, rather, eight legs up.
7. This silhouetted throw pillow that adds a subtle touch of under-the-sea.
8. This turquoise bedding set, so you can dream of your eight-armed friends all night.
9. This kid-friendly octopus blanket (that will eat them whole!).
Get it here for $105.88.
10. This adorable makeup bag covered in your beloved ocean pals.
11. This comfy T-shirt featuring a cute, ink-spitting octopus.
12. This hand-made crocheted octopus scarf, which is both stylish and versatile.
Get it here for $132.89.
13. These bars of octopus soap, so you can lather up with cephalopods.
14. This head band, which will keep octopuses on your mind.
15. These magnetic octopus bookmarks, so you won't lose your place.
16. This sterling silver necklace, so you can keep an octopus close to your heart.
Get it here for $30.44.