1. Whether your period just started, or if it's butt sweat, or if you're turned on, or if you actually just peed a little.
2. Whether your pedicurist/masseuse/gynecologist appreciates it when you shave before an appointment.
3. Or, if you didn't shave, whether they were offended.
4. Whether it's cold enough outside to wear long pants, or if you need to shave.
5. Whether anyone else can smell that you're on your period.
6. Whether you're pregnant, even when you know there's literally no way you could be pregnant.
7. Whether your period's really over or if it's going to make a surprise reappearance once you put on your favorite pair of underpants.
8. Creating elaborate plans for how to discreetly use feminine hygiene products in public bathrooms.
9. How long the person in the other public bathroom stall will take to leave, because you really need to poop.
10. Whether that person in the other stall is also waiting for you to leave, so they can poop.
11. Realizing "there's a penis in there" after glancing at a guy's crotch.
I mean, usually.