We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A universal phone mount that securely locks inside your car's cupholder and has an adjustable gooseneck so you can tilt it with ease.
2. An impossibly cozy sherpa quarter-zip sweatshirt you'll probably wear all fall and winter. It's the perfect combo of low-key trendy, mega-warm, and really wearable.
3. An eight-inch flexible bottle-cleaning brush durable enough to scrub away caked-on grime, but soft enough to form to any weird shape you might need to clean — including that fancy wine decanter.
4. A set of 12 vintagey metallic feather bookmarks so you can keep track of your spot without (heaven forbid) dog-earing the pages.
5. A single-handed tape dispenser you should buy *now* to make stress-wrapping gifts in December way, way easier. Just pull the lever to cut the tape!
6. And while we're on the subject, a sliding wrapping-paper cutter that'll actually cut the paper in straight lines and allow you to become the gift-wrapping god you've always dreamt of.
7. A bottle of No Pore-Blem primer to smooth out the canvas of your skin pre-foundation, diminishing the look of pores and uneven skin — all while protecting and adding moisture, thanks to collagen and green tea extract!
8. A hand-crank coffee bean grinder with an adjustable grind selector so you can churn out grounds for all your needs: from coarse for cold brew or French press to silky and fine for an espresso machine.
9. A dough-rolling bag so the perfect pie crust or pizza base is easier than ever. Just pop in your dough, zip, and roll until it's the right size.
10. Grab Life By The Balls, a book of life lessons from BuzzFeed's The Good Advice cupcake for anyone who always tags you in the captions of her Instagram posts.
11. A pair of lil' leaf scoopers to help make clearing your lawn less of a, well, chore.
12. A soft but light infinity scarf with ~secret~ zipper pocket, so you can stash away your phone, a credit card, and a lip balm for errand runs when you don't want to schlep a whole purse with you.
13. An OXO turkey baster with a stand and curved tip so not one precious drop of ~bird juice~ ends up on your counter — and more ends up keeping your centrepiece dish MOIST.
14. A draft stopper you can easily install (just peel and stick!) on your door to keep your home the temperature you *want* to to be, whether you're keeping the A/C in during the summer or the cold out during the winter.
15. A five-in-one wine stopper that'll also aerate, filter out cork particles, pour neatly, and re-cork the bottle.
16. A gorgeous selenite lamp people will thing you spent a ~pretty~ penny in. Move over, Himalayan salt lamps!
🎵 RAAAAISE your glasses HIIIIIIGH! 🎵
Looking for more Amazon Canada finds? Check out our favourite products that make being a grown-up easier, gifts for wine lovers, and products anyone with damaged hair needs.
Still shopping? Check out: