We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their favourite beauty products. Here are the gorgeous results:
1. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches cover zits in hydrocolloid dressing, protecting them from further infection, literally absorbing pus and oil, and helping them heal WAY WAY faster.
2. Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter adds a warm glow to your face with soft powder infused with reflective pigments you can apply sparingly or intensely.
3. Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel gently exfoliates in the most satisfying way possible; just rub it in in circular motions against your skin, and the product will start balling up with all the residue and gunk you're removing. Plus, with vitamins C and E and black willow bark, it'll make your skin brighter than ever.
4. Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash-Boosting Eyeliner helps lashes grow fuller and longer while delivering a pigmented and precise line. And it's hypoallergenic, so it won't bother even sensitive eyes.
5. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay deep cleans your pores with calcium bentonite clay, ~pulsating~ as it works its magic and banishing the toughest acne.
6. L'Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara builds up for dramatic, full, and fluttery lashes and NEVER leaves smudges under your eyes.
7. Derma E Very Clear Acne Cleanser contains 2% salicylic acid and antibacterial ingredients like tea tree oil to heal breakouts and unclog pores *without* drying out your skin.
8. Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Face Moisturizer replenishes your skin's nutrients throughout the day with vitamins B, C, and E, plus antioxidants. 97% of the ingredients are natural, and it has zero parabens, sulfates, or dyes.
9. Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner contains aloe vera and healthy tannins to refine even the most sensitive skin. It'll even reduce any flare-ups or breakouts and improve skin tone.
10. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater hydrates your face in just one spritz, making it the perfect thing to keep at your dry AF office or in your purse. It even goes right over makeup for a dewy effect that's good for your skin!
11. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream softens and moisturizes cuticles with almond oil and cocoa seed butter and strengthens nails with vitamin E and sunflower oil. Plus the citrusy scent is just darn good.
12. Shea Moisture African Black Soap cleanses skin, absorbing oil while moisturizing (it's made with shea butter) and calming skin, helping relieve acne and symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
13. Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum is like a big ole glass of OJ for your face — brightening skin tone, reducing dark spots, fighting wrinkles AND retaining moisture (it's got hyaluronic acid in it, too).
14. Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam tightens skin and pores, thanks to protein rich albumen (that's the egg white) so your face is touchably smooth.
15. Kopari Coconut Melt is basically the holy grail of coconut oils, and you can use it as a hair mask, body moisturizer, under eye cream, makeup remover, dry shave product, and so much more.
16. Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence packs a punch with snail extract (which replenishes moisture) AND bee venom (which is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory) and is great for all types of skin.
17. The Ordinary's Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% balances your skin's production of oil, reducing the appearance of blemishes, without irritating sensitive skin.
18. Freeman Charcoal Black Sugar Polishing Mask combines the impurity-absorbing power of activated charcoal and the gentle exfoliation of black sugar for your clearest skin ever.
19. L'Oréal Paris Skin Care Pure Clay Clear & Comfort Mask is formulated with three types of clay to rid skin of impurities and vitamin-rich seaweed to soothe and calm skin so it doesn't get irritated.
20. Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic which contain glycolic acid (at different concentrations) to gently exfoliate dead skin and increase cell turnover, helping your skin look glowing and fresh.
21. Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara has a curved brush head to comb out potential clumps while building up mega length and volume.
22. GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment blends six acids together with activated charcoal to absorb dirt and fight acne, ingrown hairs, redness, and scarring.
23. Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinaecea GreenEnvy uses all the beauty power found in a beehive (intensely hydrating honey, antiseptic propolis, and amino acid-containing royal jelly) for moisturized and plumped skin with a renewed glow.
24. L'Oréal Infallible Lip Paint slathers lips with gorgeous and full-coverage pigment for a bold look in just one swipe of the wand.
You, after you've pampered yourself with anything from this list:
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.