1. Weed culture has never made much sense to you.
2. You don't understand how it makes other people so relaxed.
3. Because for you, marijuana makes your anxiety a lot worse.
4. It goes way beyond simple paranoia.
5. Your mind starts racing a million miles a minute.
6. Anything you were even slightly worried about before is now magnified.
7. You start thinking about every insecurity you've ever had.
8. Or you freak out over anything in your life that isn't perfect.
9. Heaven forbid you start thinking about what happens to you after you die.
10. Sometimes watching a movie will help, but it can also make your anxiety even worse.
11. And you get jealous if you see any characters smoking pot and having a good time.
12. Your friends insist that you just haven't tried the right kind of marijuana, but you don't believe them anymore.
13. If you're dumb enough to smoke pot at a party, all you want to do is disappear.
14. You try to act normal, but you're keenly aware of how much you don't belong.
15. And you have to figure out a way to leave ASAP without making things super awkward.
16. You're so confused by people who want to smoke pot and then go DO THINGS. Like, OUTSIDE.
17. Because you just want to curl up in a ball and wait for it to be over.
18. And you ask yourself, Why did I pay money to feel this way?
You can feel anxious all on your own, thankyouverymuch.