1. Claire Short, a 16-year-old sophomore at Findlay High School in Ohio, met 17-year-old Joran Fuller because they are both on the school’s cross country team.
Fuller told BuzzFeed News he and Short first became friends because Short was “so much faster than the girls that she ran with the guys instead.”
4. “He actually stopped by that day to bring me some food because I wasn’t feeling well, and he told me to check Strava and I saw it,” Short said, adding that she knew right away that the route Fuller had run spelt out “Prom?”
Fuller said it took him some time to find an area with enough square blocks to plan out block-shaped letters because they live in a small town.
He got out of school early the day before and drove downtown to do the run before rushing to rehearsals for the school musical. The run took him around 45 minutes to complete, he said.
12. The Findlay High School prom will take place on April 26, and Short said she has already picked out her dress.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥