Breathtaking photographs of Taiwan by a Thai photographer are making the rounds on social media in Asia.
Through Saksritawee's lens, the small island primarily known for the Taipei 101 and bubble tea is transformed into a scenic wonderland.
1. Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, Taipei City
2. Shifen Waterfall, Pingxi District, New Taipei City
3. Bishan Temple, Neihu District, New Taipei City
4. Golden Waterfall, Ruifang District, New Taipei City
5. Hehuanshan, Nantou and Hualien Counties
6. Alishan, Nantou County
7. Datun Mountain, Beitou District, Taipei City
8. Old England Manor, Cingjing Farm, Nantou County
9. Taichung High Speed Rail Station, Taichung City
10. Sun Moon Lake, Nantou County
11. Chimei Museum, Tainan City
12. Sicao Mangrove, Taijiang National Park, Tainan City
13. Chimei Museum, Tainan City
14. Jingzaijiao Tile-paved Salt Fields, Tainan City
15. Taipei 101 from Datun Mountain, Taipei City
16. Hsu’s Vermicelli, Shiding District, New Taipei City
17. Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, Taipei City
18. Neihu District, Taipei City
19. Jiufen, Ruifang District, New Taipei City
Check out the rest of the photos here.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!