Rue Bennett is one of the most complex TV characters we have ever seen on HBO. Rue has been through a hell of a life in her teenage years, including the trauma of losing her dad while being diagnosed as bipolar and having ADHD.
1. WORST: Rue taking a suitcase of drugs worth $10,000
2. BEST: Rue Causing Chaos by telling Maddie about Cassie/Nate Sneaky Links
3. WORST: Rue ruining her friendship is Fez
4. BEST: Rue being a supportive bestie at Lexi’s Play
5. WORST: Causing Gia to cry every episode.
6. BEST: Rue Narration
7. WORST: Rue’s Narration
8. BEST: Rue grilling Troy by referencing The Wire
9. WORST: Rue heartbreaking scene with Mr. Ali.
10. BEST: Rue apologizing to Mr. Ali
11. WORST: The teacher has Rue go on stage to give a summer memory.
12. BEST: Rue and Jules in the carnival episode!
13. WORST: Meeting Elliot.
14. BEST: Rue Hatred for Nate Jacobs is on 10!
15. WORST: Rue threatens her mother with a broken mirror piece.
16. BEST: She’s a Runner, she’s a track star!
17. WORST: Rue having to sit down to hear Elliot sing
18. BEST: Rue looking like her doppelganger Zendaya slaying at the Winter Formal
19. WORST: Rue Relapse
20. BEST: Rue not doubling back with Jules
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?
Any moments I missed? Or did I nail it? Comment your thoughts or I'm inclined to believe you are a hater.