3. The exercise uses the Google Earth platform and shows how mapping could be applied to any potential threats.
Including if a gas main breaks in the street or if, say, a Fluffernutter man decides to wander through a city. The company maintains it can help coordination with first responders if disaster strikes.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈