2. If you haven’t seen this duet with Esmé Patterson, your life is about to change.
“Dearly Departed” is about those lingering memories attached to any home after a relationship ends and is reminiscent of country duets of yore. (They’re also the two most adorable humans on the planet, and that includes children.)
3. After a year of touring, Esquire posted the first track off of the album, now in shiny studio form.
And replete with even more vocals and claps.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏