1. The Cornershop in London is an exhibition from 28-year-old Lucy Sparrow featuring all the items you’d find in a typical store.
What started as a Kickstarter and rundown shop is now a space brimming with 4,000 hand-sewn felt versions of groceries and other items — sewn by Sparrow and her assistant — and will be on display for the month of August.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰