1. The Cornershop in London is an exhibition from 28-year-old Lucy Sparrow featuring all the items you’d find in a typical store.
What started as a Kickstarter and rundown shop is now a space brimming with 4,000 hand-sewn felt versions of groceries and other items — sewn by Sparrow and her assistant — and will be on display for the month of August.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏