1. After consuming over 96,000 meals at 65 fast-food and fast-casual chains across the U.S., Consumer Reports readers rated the best, based on flavor.
Some 32,500 subscribers responded to the simple question, “On a scale of 1 to 10, from least delicious to most delicious you’ve ever eaten, how would you rate the taste?”
The last report was released in 2011. Here are this year’s winners.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞