1. You can’t stop talking about your new haircut.
2. When you’re invited to a party, you can’t wait to wear your leopard-printed outfit.
3. When driving anywhere new you ask, "What exit?"
4. You’ve never pumped your own gas, and when someone else pumps it, you complain how slow they are.
5. You really hate jug handles, but you don't know how else to make a left turn.
6. You constantly debate about pork roll vs. taylor ham.
7. You don't consider the Giants and Jets New York teams.
8. You love watching "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," "The Sopranos" and "Boardwalk Empire."
9. It's not called tomato sauce, it's called gravy.
10. Your family owns a beach house down at the shore, so you go there with your friends every summer.
11. After your prom, you go to Seaside.
12. You have a season pass to Great Adventure.
13. You can't decide on whether you should go to Quik Chek or WaWa.
14. Pizza slices are bigger than your head.
15. Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi and The Gaslight Anthem are constantly on repeat on your iTunes playlist.
16. You know who "The Boss" is.
17. You cringe when people call it "Joisey" because it should just be "Jersey."
18. When someone asks where in Jersey you live, your response is, "North, South or Central."
19. When you meet someone from the same county, you instantly become friends.
20. When in the mood for a late night snack, you hit up a grease truck or diner.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!