1. “Wild Thing” singer Reg Presley has passed away at the age of 71.
2. “This Is Spinal Tap,” released in 1984, is the funniest film about rock music ever made.
3. It features a scene in which the fictional band argue, endlessly and pointlessly, in the recording studio.
4. That scene was inspired by a bootleg recording of The Troggs having a foulmouthed meltdown. It’s very funny and VERY British.
5. Standout quotes? Well…
6. “You’ve got to put a little bit of f***ing fairy dust over the bastard, you know?”
7. “Oh, we’ll put some f***ing fairy dust over it. I’ll piss all over the tape!”
8. “You’re talking out the back of your f***ing arses!”
9. Here’s f***ing part one:
10. And here’s f***ing part two:
11. And here’s a scene from “This Is Spinal Tap.” Hear the similarity?
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏