1. “Wild Thing” singer Reg Presley has passed away at the age of 71.
2. “This Is Spinal Tap,” released in 1984, is the funniest film about rock music ever made.
3. It features a scene in which the fictional band argue, endlessly and pointlessly, in the recording studio.
4. That scene was inspired by a bootleg recording of The Troggs having a foulmouthed meltdown. It’s very funny and VERY British.
5. Standout quotes? Well…
6. “You’ve got to put a little bit of f***ing fairy dust over the bastard, you know?”
7. “Oh, we’ll put some f***ing fairy dust over it. I’ll piss all over the tape!”
8. “You’re talking out the back of your f***ing arses!”
9. Here’s f***ing part one:
10. And here’s f***ing part two:
11. And here’s a scene from “This Is Spinal Tap.” Hear the similarity?
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩