1. “Wild Thing” singer Reg Presley has passed away at the age of 71.
2. “This Is Spinal Tap,” released in 1984, is the funniest film about rock music ever made.
3. It features a scene in which the fictional band argue, endlessly and pointlessly, in the recording studio.
4. That scene was inspired by a bootleg recording of The Troggs having a foulmouthed meltdown. It’s very funny and VERY British.
5. Standout quotes? Well…
6. “You’ve got to put a little bit of f***ing fairy dust over the bastard, you know?”
7. “Oh, we’ll put some f***ing fairy dust over it. I’ll piss all over the tape!”
8. “You’re talking out the back of your f***ing arses!”
9. Here’s f***ing part one:
10. And here’s f***ing part two:
11. And here’s a scene from “This Is Spinal Tap.” Hear the similarity?
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰