1. Ten years ago, Steve Jobs launched the first iPhone.
The camera was only 2 megapixels!
2. But the BlackBerry and its messenger still reined as queen in our hearts.
Not for long.
3. This little gadget held all our favorite tunes.
At least this iPod was lighter than the one that came in black and white.
7. And months later, she went back onstage to deliver this strange performance on the MTV Video Music Awards.
Which all fans have since deleted from their collective memories for the sake of their mental health.
8. Prince gave one of the best halftime performances in Super Bowl history.
That year, the Indianapolis Colts played against the Chicago Bears, in Miami.
9. You probably went to the movies to watch this beautiful ode to abs.
We will never forget you, 300.
10. And you became a fan of this trio (especially McLovin).
You also probably fell in love with Emma Stone for the first time.
11. If you were a good boy or girl that year, maybe Santa got you this.
You lucky duck.
12. After 10 years, Potterheads cried their hearts out when the final book of the saga was published.
13. But, sadly, the movies of the Potterverse were still a bit behind.
That year was the premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix.
14. Against all odds, the Spice Girls heard our prayers and graced the stage once more.
But only for one year :(
15. Radiohead changed music forever with this gem.
And you could pay whatever you wanted to download it!
16. And, of course, these New Yorkers turned us all into gossip addicts.
XOXO, Gossip Girl
2007, we don’t miss you one bit.
This post was translated from Spanish.
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging incident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar issues.
- John McCain and Trump were supposed to be sworn enemies. But now the president may hire some of his former aides 🤗
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥