1. Drink Moroccan tea
2. Have a look around Jamaa El Fna, Marrakesh
3. Savor delectable Pastilla
4. Attend a Moroccan marriage ceremony
5. Have a lovely Henna tattoo , for the ladies
6. Start your day with a 100% Moroccan breakfast
7. Have a delicious Moroccan Couscous
8. Have a cozy sit with a Moroccan family
9. Have a wonderful stay in a Riad in Fez
10. Dance to the vibes of Chaabi Music
11. Drink water from a Guerrab
12. Go for a camel ride
13. Take a Moroccan Hammam to "warm up your bones"
14. Do some shopping in Moroccan bazaars
15. Spend a few nights in the Moroccan desert
16. Stroll through the blue streets of Chefchaouen
17. Lift your spirit with good Gnawa Music
18. Admire the captivating Amazigh beauty
19. Trek the High Atlas
20. Find peace in Agadir's Paradise Valley
21. Play with Azrou's friendly monkeys
22. ... Take lots of pictures , as otherwise you may regret it once you're back home!
My country is rich in many aspects and these were just few suggestions.
Morocco should definitely be your next summer destination, welcome!