2. But is it light enough?
Women aren’t strong enough to carry around devices of a normal weight. Even if they’re pink.
3. Listening never looked so good.
Don’t worry about the sound quality, these earphones have bling.
4. After working hard on the PC, time to fix some things.
Leave your iconic brand color behind and brand that women-friendly army knife pink for instant appeal!
9. After all that hard work in the garden…
…you’ll need an energizing drink to pink, err, pick you up.
12. With all that pink shooting, you’ll need special earplugs.
“Sleep pretty in pink.”
Gender-based marketing? Ugh.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀