20. So many books, so little time, so much dust!
This custom book cleaning tool stores itself invisibly between your books. Available at Apartment Therapy, but for what they’re asking ($80) you’re better off blinging out a paintbrush to earn some “made with love” points.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭