20. So many books, so little time, so much dust!
This custom book cleaning tool stores itself invisibly between your books. Available at Apartment Therapy, but for what they’re asking ($80) you’re better off blinging out a paintbrush to earn some “made with love” points.
- The March for Science is happening around the world amid perceived hostility from the Trump administration to science.
- The Justice Department sent a letter threatening to pull funding from sanctuary cities, but the cities will likely continue to resist.
- A Muslim group in Virginia will finally be allowed to build a mosque. All it took was 25 years and a federal lawsuit.
- 15,000 Afghans applied for interpreter visas. Only 1,500 visas remain. Now, with lives at risk, senators want more.