1. Versatile Bookmarks
Bookmarks are a reader’s best friend. These few go above and beyond!
2. Durable Journals
For writing, musing, and note-taking on the go.
Field Notes: “Expedition” Edition
This takes durable to a new level. For starters, the pages are tear-proof and waterproof. Perfect present for adventurer-writers (or just messy/clumsy writers - c’mon, who hasn’t spilled tea all over the table?).
Grab a 3-pack for just $9.95 from Field Notes.
3. For the Wanderer
Speaking of adventurer-writers and readers, these bits and bobs are perfect for literary globetrotters.
Penguin Travel Accessories
Iconic Penguin Book covers make for adorable travel accessory designs and postcards. All items available at the Penguin Collection Shop.
Postcards from Penguin book: $25.00
Luggage Tags: $9.95 (each)
4. Sensory Delights
Let your friends take the scent of cozy libraries and imaginary worlds with them.
Library Collection Candles
The candles of the Library Collection are inspired by and named after classic authors. Pictured are the Jane Austen (right) and the Oscar Wilde (left).
Candles are $25.00 each, but you can also get them in travel-sized tins for $8.00 each at Paddywax.
5. Writerly Tools
Fun knick knacks for writers that readers will likely enjoy too.
6. For the Mixers
Art and booze for lit-lovers.
7. Reader/Writer Fuel
Caffeinated beverages and the perfect mugs to hold them.
Writers and book worms will thank you.
10. Go Away, I’m Reading! Dust Jackets
These colorful dust jackets made their online debut a year ago. Designed by Erin Bowman, Tracey Neithercott, and Sarah Enni, these tell people (politely) to not interrupt people absorbed in books.
The best part of this is that the templates are FREE. The index for all 14 jackets (some themed to specific books) is at Erin Bowman’s site.
Just remember though, the very best thing to give reader-writers is some peace and quiet time.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎