8. Barad-dûr and the Eye of Sauron
Classic high fantasy readers shouldn’t have a hard time finding impressive Lord of the Rings-themed jack o’lanterns, especially given the success of the movies. But here’s one gorgeously detailed example. (Carved by Noel at Fantasy Pumpkins)
9. Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons
Or if grittier epic fantasy is more your thing, there are also quite a few A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones pumpkins to be found too. Here’s another stunning carving from Noel at Fantasy Pumpkins.
Really, the beautiful covers of many kidlit and YA lit books these days could make eye-catching and fun jack o’lanterns. For example there’s this depiction of Brisingr from the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. (Carved by Noel at Fantasy Pumpkins)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏