8. Barad-dûr and the Eye of Sauron
Classic high fantasy readers shouldn’t have a hard time finding impressive Lord of the Rings-themed jack o’lanterns, especially given the success of the movies. But here’s one gorgeously detailed example. (Carved by Noel at Fantasy Pumpkins)
9. Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons
Or if grittier epic fantasy is more your thing, there are also quite a few A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones pumpkins to be found too. Here’s another stunning carving from Noel at Fantasy Pumpkins.
Really, the beautiful covers of many kidlit and YA lit books these days could make eye-catching and fun jack o’lanterns. For example there’s this depiction of Brisingr from the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. (Carved by Noel at Fantasy Pumpkins)
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- The Colombia government and Farc rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌