8. Barad-dûr and the Eye of Sauron
Classic high fantasy readers shouldn’t have a hard time finding impressive Lord of the Rings-themed jack o’lanterns, especially given the success of the movies. But here’s one gorgeously detailed example. (Carved by Noel at Fantasy Pumpkins)
9. Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons
Or if grittier epic fantasy is more your thing, there are also quite a few A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones pumpkins to be found too. Here’s another stunning carving from Noel at Fantasy Pumpkins.
Really, the beautiful covers of many kidlit and YA lit books these days could make eye-catching and fun jack o’lanterns. For example there’s this depiction of Brisingr from the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. (Carved by Noel at Fantasy Pumpkins)
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.