1. Middle schoolers aren’t ready to be independent, but definitely don’t want to admit how dependent they are.
2. They’re like lost little puppies walking around in circles, unsure of where to go.
3. Absolutely NO inner chill.
4. Hearing hasn’t fully developed yet.
6. Eye rolls and under the breath remarks that the teachers obviously don’t hear.
7. Everything is stupid.
8. Lots and lots of body odor.
9. Their brains are ridiculously hormonal, they don’t even know what to do with themselves.
10. Biggest mix of maturity levels ever.
11. Today’s adolescents are way cooler than we used to be thanks to social media, which is life.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!