1. Seven Reasons To Pat Yourself On The Back For Moving Home After College
It’s that awkward time when you’re sitting on your parents couch, maybe thinking, “Well damn. This is the end of me. I moved home after college.” Never fear, graduates! Here are seven reasons you’re already killing it by living with mommy and daddy.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉