1. The “Liquid Binge” Diet
Juice cleanses? Clear liquid detox? The facts: 37% of people mistake hunger for thirst. So, what better way to throw a big “f-you!” to your metabolism than drinking eight gallons of water per day! Any time you get a craving, just slug back a jug of water, gatorade, milk, etc. (Ok, maybe not milk).
6. The “Frat House” Diet
So maybe this one isn’t really a diet, per se… but if you’re one of those girls (or guys) who have absolutely lost their mind on the dancefloor at the local frat house, athlete house, downtown event, etc. during your college career – chalk that up as a calorie kicker for the week.
7. The “Bargaining” Diet
…so you’ve come to a dark, dark place. All of the above didn’t work. Or, okay, you’ve stuck to a pretty decent “diet” all week. But now it’s Saturday, you’re in the dining hall, and they have the strawberry chocolate froyo combo. You HAVE been good all week… besides, you’ll stick to your diet all next week too, right..? BARGAIN with yourselves, people!
8. The “When All Else Fails” Diet
Everybody walks around campus, right? WRONG. We upperclassmen drive. We get tickets. Sure, we rack up a $500 bill by the end of the year, but we don’t care. Well, time to ditch the car, put on your cutest aerobic outfit, and join the plebeians. Joining the normal people and plain old exercising could be your key to success.
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.