1. The “Liquid Binge” Diet
Juice cleanses? Clear liquid detox? The facts: 37% of people mistake hunger for thirst. So, what better way to throw a big “f-you!” to your metabolism than drinking eight gallons of water per day! Any time you get a craving, just slug back a jug of water, gatorade, milk, etc. (Ok, maybe not milk).
6. The “Frat House” Diet
So maybe this one isn’t really a diet, per se… but if you’re one of those girls (or guys) who have absolutely lost their mind on the dancefloor at the local frat house, athlete house, downtown event, etc. during your college career – chalk that up as a calorie kicker for the week.
7. The “Bargaining” Diet
…so you’ve come to a dark, dark place. All of the above didn’t work. Or, okay, you’ve stuck to a pretty decent “diet” all week. But now it’s Saturday, you’re in the dining hall, and they have the strawberry chocolate froyo combo. You HAVE been good all week… besides, you’ll stick to your diet all next week too, right..? BARGAIN with yourselves, people!
8. The “When All Else Fails” Diet
Everybody walks around campus, right? WRONG. We upperclassmen drive. We get tickets. Sure, we rack up a $500 bill by the end of the year, but we don’t care. Well, time to ditch the car, put on your cutest aerobic outfit, and join the plebeians. Joining the normal people and plain old exercising could be your key to success.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized recreational use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at the Coachella festival, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while she's pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."