1. Orlando Bloom & Sidi
…if you can see past the sheen of their hair.
3. Tori Spelling & Coco
4. Ken Vanderpump & Jiggy
Sorry, Lisa. Ken and Jiggy take the cake.
5. Jane Lynch & Olivia
Even their flow is tandem.
6. Queen Elizabeth & Every Corgi Ever
…seriously. Google it for yourself.
7. Katherine Heigl & Foster Dog
Okay, this pooch may NOT be Heigl’s, but they sure do look alike. The celeb is a self-described animal lover and activist.
9. …AND Ashley Tisdale & this dog…
10. …but really, uh, what is going on here.
11. Perez Hilton & Teddy
12. Nicole Richie & Cleopatra
13. Michelle Obama & Bo
14. Jessica Biel & Tina
…not even sure which one is Tina. She looks like both of her dogs.
16. Amanda Seyfried & Finn
18. Blake Lively & Penny
19. Jon Stewart & Champ
…look closely at this pup.
21. Martha Stewart & Genghis Khan
23. Miley Cyrus & Happy
Ah, the good ol’ days.
24. Jessica Simpson & Daisy
25. Julia Gillard & Reuben
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.