9. I is for I Shall Believe
“Please say, honestly, you won’t give up on me. And I shall believe.”
15. O is for Only One Tree Hill
“In your life, you’re going to go to some great places, and you’re going to do some wonderful things. But no matter where you go, or who you become, this place will always be with you. “
19. S is for State Championship
“This is about driving into Tree Hill in the middle of the night and seeing your headlights splash that sign—‘Welcome to Tree Hill, Home of the Ravens, North Carolina State Basketball Champions.’ It gives me chills just thinking about it.”
21. U is for An Unkindness of Ravens
“So Luke, what are ravens? I mean, you know, more than one?”
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹