1. When you're in the left lane and someone crawls behind you as if you're not going 88mph
2. When you drove to a meeting/class and it's canceled
3. When you're late and there's traffic
4. When you see a cop, and you think you're speeding, but you're not.
5. Getting to class/ work and realizing you forgot something important.
6. Rush Hour.
7. Running into people with no train/bus etiquette.
8. When a fellow classmate/colleague complains about waking up "early".
9. When you give a ride to someone and they don't give you that gas money.
10. Going in early to beat traffic and sitting out side your class/job like:
11. People who live on campus/close to work wanting you to come in on your day off.
12. When you think a friend is joking about a ride home, but then you realize they aren't.
13. Buying Gas.
14. Needing to carpool.
15. That weird feeling when you're pissed that the teacher/boss let you out early.
16. Road rage:
In short, commuting is the MOST necessary evil, but it's cathartic to complain about it.