- kaitlynelizabethc "Watch This Trans Teenager's Emotional..."
- kaitlynelizabethc "27 Ways To Create The Perfect Travel-..."
- kaitlynelizabethc "Why I Let My Kids Watch "Inappropriat..."
Response to Tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Condom Story:
In my senior year of high school I had the brilliant idea of starting myself on birth control. So one morning I scheduled an appointment with my gyno before school, during my free period. But my doctor was thorough and wanted to take it a step further than the pill. So she made sure to give me about a month’s worth (or at that age a year’s worth) of condoms along with several packs of Plan B AND my birth control pills. I didn’t use a backpack back then, just a purse cause I was “too cool” for a backpack or whatever. So there I was, running late for class with a purse full of enough contraceptives to make Samantha Jones blush. I turned a corner too fast, my purse flew off my arm, hit a cement column and exploded like a fireworks show made of condoms…in the middle of a hallway packed with high school students.
- kaitlynelizabethc "20 Of The Most Profound Things Ever W..."
- kaitlynelizabethc "23 Clever Kmart Hacks That'll Take Yo..."