Watch the recipe video here:
½ cup milk or water
1 cup plain yogurt or non-dairy yogurt
2 large bananas, frozen, sliced into 1-inch pieces
1 cup strawberries, frozen, divided
¾ cup raspberries, frozen, divided
Edible flowers, to serve
Coconut flakes, to serve
1. Add the milk or water, yogurt, bananas, and ⅓ cup strawberries in a high-speed blender until smooth.
2. Fill a glass ¼ of the way up with the smoothie, and smooth the surface with a spoon.
3. Add another ⅓ cup of strawberries to the blender and blend until smooth.
4. Pour the smoothie on top of the base, filling the glass up to the halfway point. 5. Smooth the surface with a spoon.
6. Add ⅓ cup of strawberries and ¼ cup raspberries to the smoothie base and blend until smooth.
7. Pour the smoothie in the glass filling it up ¾ of the way. Smooth the surface with a spoon.
8. Finish by adding ½ cup raspberries to the smoothie and blend until smooth..
9. Pour the remaining smoothie into the glass to create the final layer. Smooth the layer with a spoon.
10. Top smoothie with edible flowers and coconut flakes.