Cheeseburger Tater Tot Cups
1 bag frozen tater tots, thawed
½ cup onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Cherry tomatoes, sliced
Romaine lettuce, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a greased muffin tin, place five tater tots into each cup. Press the tater tots with a spoon into a cup shape. Bake the tot cups for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for five minutes.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic, and then drain on paper towels.
4. Add in the Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat.
5. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the burger mixture into each cup. Sprinkle cheese on top.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Allow your burger cups to cool slightly before topping.
7. Top your burger cups with the cherry tomatoes, pickles, and sesame seeds.
Inspired by: http://www.homemadeinterest.com/cheeseburger-tots/