17 Tips To Keep Your Pet Safe And Happy This Spring
1. Make sure your windows have screens in them!
2. Remember that pets only sweat from their paws.
3. Secure your pets with a seatbelt harness or crate when you take them adventuring along with you.
4. If you celebrate Easter, keep those Easter lilies and candy treats out of reach!
5. Brush up on what plants in your garden are safe and unsafe for your pet.
6. Remember to use pet-safe fertilizers and pesticides, too.
These products may be helpful to your garden, but they're really harmful to your pet, so stow them away when not in use and keep your pet out of the garden area altogether.