This brilliant BuzzFeed post ranked the 17 Types Of Twitter Fave - but I’d venture a few steps further with my list.
Headings with an asterisk (*) came from the original post (there was bound to be some overlap)! All descriptions are my own.
Bonus: 5 Reasons To Retweet a Tweet
5. I feel the exact same way, so I will retweet this as though it were my own. I will not favorite it. That would be like favoriting my own tweet.
4. You are weird, and I want everyone to know, because either:
(a) I hate you, or
(b) I find you adorable.
3. I want to jump your bones.
2. You tweeted something about Netflix. Who am I to disagree.
1. You are a celebrity and I want people to identify me with you. Or this is important news and I want to seem cultured. Or you are an athlete and I want everyone to think I’m sporty. Or Ellen told me to. That type of thing.
- Thursday's vote for the GOP health care bill in the House has been postponed, despite assurances from the White House and top Republicans.