1. Ever wonder what NASA uses all those supercomputers for? In part, for running simulations like this:
From NASA, this simulations “follows the development of a single disk galaxy over about 13.5 billion years, from shortly after the Big Bang to the present time.” That’s about
Old stars are colored red, younger ones are white and blue. Gas is pale blue.
- The CIA reportedly believes Russia used hacks to help get Donald Trump elected.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗