1. Ever wonder what NASA uses all those supercomputers for? In part, for running simulations like this:
From NASA, this simulations “follows the development of a single disk galaxy over about 13.5 billion years, from shortly after the Big Bang to the present time.” That’s about
Old stars are colored red, younger ones are white and blue. Gas is pale blue.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.