1. The latest one is for Japan:
So it’s not quite the same as jumping on a plane and actually seeing the world, and the music choices are maybe a little bit *questionable*. But it works! This is roughly what you would get if you put Japan’s weird viral internet output into a juicer, scraped out the leftover pulp in the machine and put it in a cup.
2. And the rest:
6. After all those, the United States’ seems kind of… tame?
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 🤔