1. The latest one is for Japan:
So it’s not quite the same as jumping on a plane and actually seeing the world, and the music choices are maybe a little bit *questionable*. But it works! This is roughly what you would get if you put Japan’s weird viral internet output into a juicer, scraped out the leftover pulp in the machine and put it in a cup.
2. And the rest:
6. After all those, the United States’ seems kind of… tame?
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎