1. The latest one is for Japan:
So it’s not quite the same as jumping on a plane and actually seeing the world, and the music choices are maybe a little bit *questionable*. But it works! This is roughly what you would get if you put Japan’s weird viral internet output into a juicer, scraped out the leftover pulp in the machine and put it in a cup.
2. And the rest:
6. After all those, the United States’ seems kind of… tame?
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.