3. The ‘Harlem Shake’ phenomenon has peaked (but hasn’t gone away)
4. Searches for Rebecca Black’s “Friday” peak every Friday:
5. And, every Thanksgiving, searches for Turkey videos spike tremendously:
6. Update: Here’s a graph of the world slowly learning that there’s no porn on YouTube:
YouTube! It’s a strange place.
The YouTube analytics tools will soon be available to everyone at the main Google Trends site.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.