3. The ‘Harlem Shake’ phenomenon has peaked (but hasn’t gone away)
4. Searches for Rebecca Black’s “Friday” peak every Friday:
5. And, every Thanksgiving, searches for Turkey videos spike tremendously:
6. Update: Here’s a graph of the world slowly learning that there’s no porn on YouTube:
YouTube! It’s a strange place.
The YouTube analytics tools will soon be available to everyone at the main Google Trends site.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎