3. The ‘Harlem Shake’ phenomenon has peaked (but hasn’t gone away)
4. Searches for Rebecca Black’s “Friday” peak every Friday:
5. And, every Thanksgiving, searches for Turkey videos spike tremendously:
6. Update: Here’s a graph of the world slowly learning that there’s no porn on YouTube:
YouTube! It’s a strange place.
The YouTube analytics tools will soon be available to everyone at the main Google Trends site.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people have died after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.