This view of the landscape to the north of NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity was acquired by the Mars Hand Lens Imager (MAHLI) on the afternoon of the first day after landing.
n the distance, the image shows the north wall and rim of Gale Crater. The image is murky because the MAHLI’s removable dust cover is apparently coated with dust blown onto the camera during the rover’s terminal descent. Images taken without the dust cover in place are expected during checkout of the robotic arm in coming weeks.
Ok. But I’m pretty sure THIS one, posted yesterday, is just Coney Island through the Inkwell filter. Or maybe Hipstamatic.
3. #chill #trill #beach #bros #brews
Officially: “Here’s the “fisheye” pic from my rear Hazcam.” What the hell is Hazcam? Is it on Android yet?
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- Some talking dolls might be sharing kids' personal info with a company that contracts with the US Army 👭📡
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷