Ok, a couple things: Doesn’t the new one seem a little less friendly than the old one? And more, like, aloof? If you don’t see what I mean, maybe this will help:
3. Look at this friendly fat bird, he just wants to tweet and be friends:
4. Then look at this jerk!!!
Also, along with having the NERVE to redesign its OWN LOGO, Twitter is telling people they can’t even modify it! WATCH ME.
Here’s my proposed new Twitter logo, based on Twitter’s recommendations. (And possibly my new avatar.)
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎