Ok, a couple things: Doesn’t the new one seem a little less friendly than the old one? And more, like, aloof? If you don’t see what I mean, maybe this will help:
3. Look at this friendly fat bird, he just wants to tweet and be friends:
4. Then look at this jerk!!!
Also, along with having the NERVE to redesign its OWN LOGO, Twitter is telling people they can’t even modify it! WATCH ME.
Here’s my proposed new Twitter logo, based on Twitter’s recommendations. (And possibly my new avatar.)
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔