Ok, a couple things: Doesn’t the new one seem a little less friendly than the old one? And more, like, aloof? If you don’t see what I mean, maybe this will help:
3. Look at this friendly fat bird, he just wants to tweet and be friends:
4. Then look at this jerk!!!
Also, along with having the NERVE to redesign its OWN LOGO, Twitter is telling people they can’t even modify it! WATCH ME.
Here’s my proposed new Twitter logo, based on Twitter’s recommendations. (And possibly my new avatar.)
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉