Ok, a couple things: Doesn’t the new one seem a little less friendly than the old one? And more, like, aloof? If you don’t see what I mean, maybe this will help:
3. Look at this friendly fat bird, he just wants to tweet and be friends:
4. Then look at this jerk!!!
Also, along with having the NERVE to redesign its OWN LOGO, Twitter is telling people they can’t even modify it! WATCH ME.
Here’s my proposed new Twitter logo, based on Twitter’s recommendations. (And possibly my new avatar.)
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- UK election results are slowly trickling in, where there is a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.