1. National Geographic just released a short, fantastic video of a cheetah:
2. It was filmed using a super-slow-motion Phantom camera, and it’s mesmerizing:
3. Almost as cool as the footage is the way it was captured:
Says Nat Geo: “Combining the resources of National Geographic and the Cincinnati Zoo, and drawing on the skills of a Hollywood action movie crew, we documented these amazing cats in a way that’s never been done before.
Using a Phantom camera filming at 1200 frames per second while zooming beside a sprinting cheetah, the team captured every nuance of the cat’s movement as it reached top speeds of 60+ miles per hour.
The extraordinary footage that follows is a compilation of multiple runs by five cheetahs during three days of filming.”
4. Now you know:
- Donald Trump denied that he had the sniffles during last night's debate — he blamed the sound on a bad mic.
- Democrats are wary after Trump said he agreed with Clinton on gun control during Monday night's debate.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎