1. So you’re floating around in the International Space Station, and you notice your fingernails are kind of long. What do you do?
2. Well, Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield has a trick. Step one: Get some nail clippers. Any old nail clippers will do.
3. Step two: Find an air vent. It needs to be an intake vent, with a fine mesh grille.
4. Then, cut your nails as you normally would, just a couple inches from vent. The air flow should collect the nail fragments:
5. When you’re done, you can just leave them there. Hadfield says he just vacuums them up later, during his regular cleaning routine:
6. Now you know. Thanks, Chris!
7. You can watch the whole video here:
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨