1. So you’re floating around in the International Space Station, and you notice your fingernails are kind of long. What do you do?
2. Well, Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield has a trick. Step one: Get some nail clippers. Any old nail clippers will do.
3. Step two: Find an air vent. It needs to be an intake vent, with a fine mesh grille.
4. Then, cut your nails as you normally would, just a couple inches from vent. The air flow should collect the nail fragments:
5. When you’re done, you can just leave them there. Hadfield says he just vacuums them up later, during his regular cleaning routine:
6. Now you know. Thanks, Chris!
7. You can watch the whole video here:
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲