1. Las Vegas has sprawled for miles and miles:
2. Tech companies have fueled insane expansion in cities like Shenzhen, China:
4. Small towns across the country, like Cary, North Carolina, have metastasized into vast suburbs:
5. Disney built a city from scratch in Florida:
It’s called “Celebration.”
6. The Three Gorges Dam changed the shape of the Yangtze River — and everything around it:
7. Dubai went crazy and started *creating new land*:
8. This glacier disappeared forever:
9. And so did this rainforest.
This tool: it does not cast humanity in the best light!
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉