Netflix’s Arrested Development revival is scheduled for May 26th. Maybe the episodes will show up just after midnight. Maybe they’lll show up in the morning. Maybe they’ll show up at lunch. Nobody’s sure!
It won’t be hard to find out after it happens, and Netflix may release an expected time closer to the stream date. But AD fans Jonathan Gottfried and Michael Selvidge (the Callin’ Oates guy) have made a tool that will text you the moment the show hits Netflix’s servers.
3. Just text ANN to 619-EGG-VEAL (619-344-8325), and you’ll get this:
The creators, both of whom work for a phone/text app company called Twilio, assured BuzzFeed that the service will only send the one message — no spam or marketing. Calling the number does something, too, but I won’t spoil it for you.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.