Netflix’s Arrested Development revival is scheduled for May 26th. Maybe the episodes will show up just after midnight. Maybe they’lll show up in the morning. Maybe they’ll show up at lunch. Nobody’s sure!
It won’t be hard to find out after it happens, and Netflix may release an expected time closer to the stream date. But AD fans Jonathan Gottfried and Michael Selvidge (the Callin’ Oates guy) have made a tool that will text you the moment the show hits Netflix’s servers.
3. Just text ANN to 619-EGG-VEAL (619-344-8325), and you’ll get this:
The creators, both of whom work for a phone/text app company called Twilio, assured BuzzFeed that the service will only send the one message — no spam or marketing. Calling the number does something, too, but I won’t spoil it for you.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.