1. He’s been working for the FBI for nearly six months
He tweeted this about his bosses just a few days ago, and less than a week before a half-dozen of his co-conspirators were hauled away in handcuffs, thanks in no small part due to information he provided.
According to Gawker, he took his new role to heart: In February, he was arrested for trying to pass himself off as a full-fledged FBI agent.
4. He’s big into illegal street racing
From his YouTube page: “This is the [Acura Integra] DA doing a small burnout and drive by. Stock DA’s will eat niggas all day :)” There are dozens of these videos. Here’s what he sounds like saying, “this bitch is sexy.”
5. He worked at, or with, a cool nonprofit tech organization
Sabu often used an OpenPlan.org email address. Currently, the organization is working on an open-source tracking system for NYC buses.
- A set of explosions outside of a major sports stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, on Saturday evening have injured at least 38 people.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄