1. He’s been working for the FBI for nearly six months
He tweeted this about his bosses just a few days ago, and less than a week before a half-dozen of his co-conspirators were hauled away in handcuffs, thanks in no small part due to information he provided.
According to Gawker, he took his new role to heart: In February, he was arrested for trying to pass himself off as a full-fledged FBI agent.
4. He’s big into illegal street racing
From his YouTube page: “This is the [Acura Integra] DA doing a small burnout and drive by. Stock DA’s will eat niggas all day :)” There are dozens of these videos. Here’s what he sounds like saying, “this bitch is sexy.”
5. He worked at, or with, a cool nonprofit tech organization
Sabu often used an OpenPlan.org email address. Currently, the organization is working on an open-source tracking system for NYC buses.
- President Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's health care failure but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- The Trump administration is silent hours after Russia arrested hundreds of people protesting corruption under Putin.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨