1. He’s been working for the FBI for nearly six months
He tweeted this about his bosses just a few days ago, and less than a week before a half-dozen of his co-conspirators were hauled away in handcuffs, thanks in no small part due to information he provided.
According to Gawker, he took his new role to heart: In February, he was arrested for trying to pass himself off as a full-fledged FBI agent.
4. He’s big into illegal street racing
From his YouTube page: “This is the [Acura Integra] DA doing a small burnout and drive by. Stock DA’s will eat niggas all day :)” There are dozens of these videos. Here’s what he sounds like saying, “this bitch is sexy.”
5. He worked at, or with, a cool nonprofit tech organization
Sabu often used an OpenPlan.org email address. Currently, the organization is working on an open-source tracking system for NYC buses.
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.