1. For a lot of people, installing Linux is as much about finding an alternative to Windows as it is asserting some kind of identity:
2. That identity? Linux Bro. There’s the surly penguin mascot:
3. The ever-so-slightly outdated pop culture references:
4. The “hacker” ideal:
5. The anime:
6. The… whatever this is:
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.