2. This video gives you a little bit of a look behind the scenes:
The production used drones from this company, the frames and gimbals of which start at about $2000:
Assuming (safely) that this was shot with DSLRs and a reasonably small set of lenses, we’re probably looking at less than $10,000 in total equipment cost.
A few years ago these shots would have required a full crew, a helicopter and a mobile crane; today, you can just order a drone from a hobby site and, with a little bit of practice, film them yourself.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.