2. This video gives you a little bit of a look behind the scenes:
The production used drones from this company, the frames and gimbals of which start at about $2000:
Assuming (safely) that this was shot with DSLRs and a reasonably small set of lenses, we’re probably looking at less than $10,000 in total equipment cost.
A few years ago these shots would have required a full crew, a helicopter and a mobile crane; today, you can just order a drone from a hobby site and, with a little bit of practice, film them yourself.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱