1. Because it knows how to “mimic” nature
2. Because it’s watching you…
3. …and knows when you’re watching it
5. Because it’s a little too interested in your “personal wellness”
6. Because it speaks a language that no human could possibly understand…
7. …and yet understands everyone else
8. Because it’s already “part of our lives”
9. Because I’m not sure they’re talking about phones anymore
10. Because it can read your mind
11. Because this is its first ad
12. Because it has something called “hyperglaze”
13. Because this sounds sinister
14. Because I don’t know what any of this means
15. Because holy shit this isn’t funny anymore
For a full rundown of this VERY ALARMING TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT, head over to The Verge
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚