I appreciate this post, and downloaded the game and sent it to friends to check out and download. I’d like to see more posts on Buzzfeed like this! That said, it looks like the game is really complicated and time-consuming.
- Justsomeguy "Chris Pratt On A Diet Is Literally Al..."
- Justsomeguy "Is It Just Me Or Are Sarah Jessica Pa..."
- Justsomeguy "Not To Alarm You But Kristen Stewart ..."
- Justsomeguy "Have You Figured Out How To Adult Yet?"
- Justsomeguy "17 Crazy Little Details In "Mean..."
Response to Andrew Garfield Caught A Candy Parachute At The Oscars With Such Finesse It Was Inspiring:
After all, he is Spider-man.
- Justsomeguy "Andrew Garfield Caught A Candy Parach..."
- Justsomeguy "Here's The Exact Moment Emma Stone An..."
- Justsomeguy "25 Celebrity Tweets You Missed From T..."
- Justsomeguy ""Whispering Ryan Gosling" I..."
- Justsomeguy "Only A Movie Genius Can Beat This Tim..."
- Justsomeguy "17 Uber Drivers Who Deserve Way More ..."
- Justsomeguy "How Many Of These Kinky Things Have Y..."
- Justsomeguy "63 Movies That Will Always, Always Co..."
The American Dream may have created Anna Nicole Smith (but it sounded to me like) and then her lawyer killed her.
- Justsomeguy "We Need To Talk About How "The E..."
Response to This Picture Test Will Reveal Your Deepest Fear:
You got: Scared of never being truly happy. Your deepest fear is never finding happiness or satisfaction in life. You often find yourself wondering what else is out there in the world and sometimes look around at what you have and worry that there’ll be nothing more to add to your life. You find that you can be restless, and when you achieve or reach one goal, you’re immediately on the move to try to reach the next. The best thing you can do is to allow yourself time to feel pride in what you’ve achieved before moving on to something new.
- Justsomeguy "This Kid Isn't Happy With The Academy..."
- Justsomeguy "17 Disney Posts That'll Blow Your Min..."
- Justsomeguy "Can You Identify A Writer By Reading ..."