1. Let's start by saying that your parents knew what they were doing when they named you a name that ends with "arah".
2. There is a serious controversy between "arah" or "ara".
3. And it is VERY important that people get the spelling right.
4. As awesome as it is to have your name, it is not without hardships.
5. You probably find immense irritation from rhyming game.
6. The amount of times that someone has tried to abbreviate and rhyme your name with bear is also extraordinarily irritating.
7. You always secretly wished that you had a more original name.
8. But there are so many good things about your name!
9. You share it with some cool famous people too!
10. It's not that hard to find that personalized key chain.
11. People can at least know how to pronounce your name.
12. It's easier for you to make friends.
13. And let's be honest. You would never trade your name for anything.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!