20. Stay Away From Drugs This Weekend
19. Try To Contain Your Excitement
18. Make Attempts To Learn Science
17. Appreciate That Malcolm In The Middle Was Cancelled
The Emmy nominated comedy about a dysfunctional family was cancelled in 2006. Two years later Bryan Cranston was asked to join the White family, proving he could handle much bigger problems.
16. Get A Haircut So You Don’t Look Like Malcolm
15. Make Strange Fan Art
Kool-Aid-Beaker-Man as W.W.
14. Help The Elderly
13. Help A Friend In Need (Without Drugs)
The list could have easily been “20 Reasons Krysten Ritter Should Make An Appearance In The Finale.”
12. Work On Your Pick Up Lines
11. Kiss Your Favorite Teacher
10. Do A Little Dance
9. But Really, Stay Away From The Drugs
8. Go Tanning
6. Play The Breaking Bad Video Game
This isn’t real but someone needs to Kickstart this.
5. Double-check Your Mailbox and Pack of Cigs
4. Play The Breaking Bad Drinking Game
Two episodes and you’re done.
2. Try To Explain BB’s Plot Better Than This Guy
SPOILER ALERT: The hilarious nine-minute explanation of Breaking Bad.
“Defeats Tuco with Science”
1. Grab Someone Dear And Marathon BB
The episodes are long. So make sure you have someone cool to watch it with.
Do all these steps before August 11.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.